Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Al Qaida brings glass ceiling, house, roof building, patio and all on women's rights

According to an Al Qaida leader, Ayman Al-Zawahri, they have no use for women as fighters or suicide bombers in their organization. Instead they prefer them to stay at home and look after the kids.

The response from some extremist muslim women:

"I felt that my heart was about to explode in my chest..." says a woman who listened to Zawahri's statement.

I thought that was the whole point? No?

Click on the Associated Press photo for details.

I will refrain from commenting on the photo... suffice to say, that suicide bomb pack looks just perfect on her and matches with her black cotton burqua. Don't you agree daaaahrling.... xxx

2 comments:

Jeremy N said...

Where's Amnesty International and the UN to fight for muslim womens' rights to blow themselves up? I'd be great if they made themselves useful for once........

Yauming YMC said...

No, Amnesty Int only want to throw stones at glass houses. As for the UN, the worse perpetrators like Sudan sit on their highest councils.