Friday, August 03, 2007

fuck

I am such a fucking idiot.

Rule 1 of share trading : never trade when you are under the influence. doubly so during market panics.

I was sick, I should never have traded this week. I was taking cough medicine. I wasn't in the right frame to think clearly.

Rule 2: Never follow the advice of people who don't know wtf they are doing.

And now I am down nearly $100,000. I can't fucking believe it. I've been playing a tight game for the last 10 months missing out on huge windfalls. And now I jump in at the worst possible time - right at the end of the goddamn rally.

Worse, I was telling mum about the stuff I bought - and there she was - sitting like a harpie - imploring me not to sell- not to follow my basic training. Behave like the fucking amateur. And the fucking amazing part is that I followed her fucking advice.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER FUCK.

FUCK we could see a FUCKING HUGE PART OF THE PORTFOLIO GET WIPED OUT.

FUCK THE FUCKER WHO GAVE ME THIS COUGH. FUCK I WANT TO SLAP HIS BITCH FACE.

FUCK.

THIS IS A FUCKING DISASTER. And its my fault.

No comments: