Monday, June 18, 2007

Ultimate Frisbee

Back from UF - great game today we had a good turn out of people- despite the threatening clouds. But the weather was actually perfect- no afternoon sun- it wasn't hot - and the cool wind helped to ameliorate our humid weather.

Once again I had trouble catching the short passes ... its bloody embarassing. All those years of not playing any sports when I was a kid is finally catching up to me - lol. Its not that I have poor eyesight- I have 20/20 vision - I can shoot out a target at 50m dead easy- but I just have a problem doing the hand and eye coordination catching... might also be related to my back problems...

Met this dude at the frisbee game who used to dive a lot in Singapore waters- apparently there's plenty of coral and marine life around these areas if you know where to look. He also goes diving with a group which includes a chef that specializes in seafood! HUZZAH!!!! Cool, admire fish and eat them too! Alright. Hopefully I've got my next scuba trip already lined up.





No comments: