Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Totally In or Out or Somewhere inbetween

Gym yesterday was pretty good. Did plenty of cardio whilst waiting for my trainer to show up. Turns out he injured his legs and back and had trouble walking. We had to take the lift. lol.

After the workout- I spent another 20 minutes or so running on the trendmill- I covered 3.5km. My MP3 player kept me going. I like running music that has a good solid rhymic beat to it that helps me keep my pace and even increase it. I'll post up some of my running music later in the evening if I have time.

I would have liked to carry on but I didn't have dinner. Making my way back home I tried to take a shortcut pass Cathay Buildings to my home at Mt. Sophia but the security guard stopped me. What an autobot. The carpark - has the big words - Mt Sophia carpark - but she kept on saying "Dis iz Kathay carpagug - go back to Dhoby Ghout 4th floor, 4th floor pleze"... I spent a good 5 minutes trying to explain to her that I wanted to get to Mt Sophia not Dhoby bloody Ghaut... arggh!!! Waste of time trying to talk to her.

Feel like doing a 10km run. But I detest running in Singapore with the heat, humdity, dense moist air filled with pollution, and smoggy cars. But golly I got to get rid of my pot-belly if that's the last thing I ever do. I've already cut out carbos from my evening meals- wasn't all that hard really- just eat white meat and veg for dinner. Could do with more fruits tho.

Trading wise- it ain't so sweet. For personal reasons, lately, its been hard for me to concentrate and focus. I also have an extremely demanding relative staying over- and its really testing my patience. Traders have to be free from as much emotion and stress to do their job properly.

No comments: