Monday, June 11, 2007

Hearing the voice of God

Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." (Isaiah 30: 20-21.)

There are times in my life- when I really do hear that still small calm voice. Wish it happened in my share trading though. haha. Actually it did happen - around the time of the tech crash. But I think God preferred if I just wandered off and did things by myself without Him looking over my shoulder all the time.

Hear Him Speak
Our Lord is close
Manifest in the Beauty of Creation
Hear Him Speak
God is near
Yet sometimes seems so distant...

No comments: