Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mount Emily

Woke up this morning... omg... still thinking about J. Had to quickly get out of bed otherwise I'd end up wasting the whole morning.

Went for a quick walk to Little India Tak Kar market- bought 2 hum chim pangs- and a bag of mangosteens ($5 for 2kg). The Hcps were awesome- but I could feel the oil rolling down to my gut

The walk up Mt Emily was a killer though. I haven't recovered from the lungers and leg presses my gym instructor put me thru last Friday. In my last set of leg presses my trainer got me to do 120kg (x 10). Holy freaking cow!!!! I think I said a couple of phrases that would make a construction yard worker blush. Need to remind myself- no swearing... no cursing... no foul language... I'm a Christian gaddamnit.

Anyhow, yeah... Mt Emily. A nice park and drive up at Sophia Road. Doesn't have much of a view- but its close to the Istana, Plaza Sing and Little India. Secluded... and has ... apparently a cool restaurant - Wild Rocket - at the Emily Hideout. http://www.wildrocket.com.sg/

I got to see my physio today... fell asleep on his massage table... Nice cat nap. He got me to do an extra exercise to help with my sub-scap tissue. Let's see how it works. Also turns out he's the official physio for the Ultimate Frisbee competitions here in Singapore. ...






No comments: