Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Running with the Bulls

Snapped my losing streak on the SGX with a good win with Stanford Land- got it yesterday at 59.5 - chart looked good. It gapped up today- and I exited at 65.5. 10% and $6k in 24 hours. Could have held onto to it... but ah... just show me the money, thanks.

Right Next... have a holding with Raffles Medical at $1.34. Temasek and an Arab Co. took a 5% stake in it at $1.30 yesterday. Went up by over 10%... closed at $1.55. The local brokers reckon the deal is crap. But hey, its Temasek! The lady in charge is a shopper and I don't think she'll stop at 5%. JP Morgan issued a strong buy on it at the end of the day- and claims its worth over $2. Hmmm... So hopefully that will net me some more dosh.

Still think the market is running on shite. Well it is a bull run. You've seen bull runs haven't you?  Check them out here: bull run Exciting. Heart Pumping. And plain Stupid. A whole mob of people doing really dumb things. But if you get caught- then you get another extra hole in your bum. Lord knows I've copped one too many... :)

On other fronts, did my training session with Daniel at CF today. Run... Kick, stretch, stretch kick. Its slow but we're getting there. I could do with a good sauna and sports massage. Might reward myself with that at the end of the week. There's this place in Paragon- Andana Orchard - 6th floor- which is suppose to be good and clean. There's also a sauna and spa at the gym at CF- but due to the peculiar culture at CF- I won't step foot in there.

No comments: