Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tuesday

I spent the morning going house hunting with mum. Our apartment here at Sophia Road may be going for an enbloc sale soon- so she decided we needed to look around.

We had a look at houses around the Bukit Timah area. Pleasant stuff. I took a few photos of the houses I liked- will post them on my multiply site soon.

Still feeling the "withdrawal pain" of coming back from Sipadan. After work, I went to the gym to work it out. My trainer has been getting me to do stretches due to my restricted body movements- my muscles are so super tight.

Ran on the trend mill for awhile and entered the zone after 10 minutes. Got to do this more often. Also saw a yoga class in progress- might join it the next time. It wasn't crowded.

This Saturday I'm off to hear an Austrian acapella choral group. Got a spare ticket and asked around- but no one is interested in this sort of thing. Sigh.

No comments: