Monday, November 27, 2006

Foolish people

Sometimes I really can't stand foolish people. Someone I know is flying back to Melbourne. The ride back to her home is long- about 30+ minutes from the airport. The cost of the taxi fare is about AUD$100+. There are no buses, trams or any form of public transport that can directly take her home.

She has friends in Melbourne that will oblige her and give her a ride back- despite the inconvenience.

You WOULD think that she would call them up and arrange for this favor.

But ohhh nooo.... She told me they should be free on those days and should be able to give her a ride back. I mean, who the hell does she think she is? The Queen of Sheba??? On second thought, I think the Queen would have more sense than her.

Then she said that if they weren't free- she'll just catch a cab back.

Yeah, whatever, do what you want.

No comments: