Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Run Down Hotham Summit




This section is reserved for the competitions - but they've ended - and its officially closed. As you can see from the lifts- hardly anyone is here. Anyways, no one stopped me - so I did about 10 runs on this (competition hill). I got a fair bit of speed on the first two runs - and flew off the big 2nd hill... a bit... :) but afterwards - maybe due to the strong head wind - my speed slowed down as you can see in this video. Great fun nevertheless!!! I wanted to do more - but all my friends had given up due to the cold. Wish Joy or Jensen was here- they'd be crazy enough to do a few more. But it'd be hard for them to do it now with the babies and all. lol.

2 comments:

Joy Chew said...

You bet I would've!!!

Yauming YMC said...

Yeah you would have enjoyed it. Provided you kept your speed to comfortable levels - it was very safe even over the biggest ramp. I did the first few runs granny style - taking care to avoid the sharper ramps. Then increased my speed as I got more comfortable with it. Did a few jumps. Stacked once. It got easier after awhile.