Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Palin haunts dreams of Obama supporters

(I posted a blog about that wacky science project in Switzerland - but it got lost in the ether after I pressed the publish button... will have to redo that tomorrow)... anyways... this is quite funny.

Yes, you might find her irritating. But to Obama's fans - Sarah Palin, the Republican VP nominee, is a nightmare, literally. Again, I think the left need to lay off on the pot, acid or whatever the hell they are smoking. Either that or their yoga is pretty awesome to attain that sort of crazy reach.


One of the them claims...."I rarely remember my dreams, but for the past week, GOP vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin has been haunting me. Night after night, she appears in my dreams, always as a scolding, ominous figure."... One Obama-supporting colleague dreamed she had urged her young son to kill Palin with a string bean. Another dreamed she was at a fashion show and Palin served her crème fraîche on little scooped corn chips. A third says, "In the Sarah Palin dream I keep having, she has superhuman powers but is not really a person at all. In fact, she is more like the weather with glasses and an up-do, pushing clouds around and pitching lightning bolts."

No comments: