Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Its 10:56pm. My friends in Melbourne have celebrated New Years Day already.

I'm suppose to be at the church for the watchnight service- but I've got a splitting headache. So I'm lying in my bed- took three panadols- and just about to knock off to sleep.

Hope that this next year will be a good one.

A few of my resolutions are:

1. Physical health. Exercise. Look good. Don't get fat. Ever since I was a kid I've been a lardball. Eat like a pacman and hardly ever exercised due to a combination of family issues and mental limitations. This year the gloves are off- so I'm going to exercise hard and look good.

2. Get my act together. I've procrastinated too long on my career- and have allowed life to slide by. I was doing too many unimportant things in Australia, esp. gardening. I had a big garden in Melbourne and wasted a great deal of my time on it. Really, considering my age, that's the last thing I should be doing with my time. So here in Singapore- I'm limiting myself to a bonsai plant.

3. Do more. Vary my activities. Learn Mandarin. Redo my flat. Finish my tax. Involve myself more in my church, try and help my friends, etc..

Anyhow, that's just for starters- I'm off to bed now. Take care and be positive.

No comments: