Tuesday, January 02, 2007

California Fitness Orchard Road

I go to California Fitness at Orchard Road. I like the place generally. Its got a good crowd- nothing worse than using the machines all alone. The pilates, yoga, and other exercise classes have a good turn out- and very motivating. You definately don't want to go to a gym filled with fat old "ah ma"s slow walking on the trend mills and gossiping about their bodily problems loudly in cantonese.

I had a good work out today. Could have stayed back and done some cardio. But had a lunch to go to. So I went to my locker to pick up my stuff- Unfortunately, there was a half-naked guy at my locker which faced the entrance. The lockers are side by side. Imagine my sheer disgust when I walked in, and I see this idiot sans clothes standing next2 my locker. Yucko!!!! So I walk out- do more gym work- come back in 10 minutes- and WTF- the same ugly freako- is now totally naked and now bending over. GROSSS!!!!!!

In the army, I'd have given him a good kick up his arse, got my stuff out of the locker, and walked out before the duffer knew what was happening. But in the real world, we "can't" do that, now can we :)

Anyhow, I ran out - totally grossed out. I did the trendmill and ran for another 10 minutes. Went back- but the moron was doing his gay strip tease act. Good grief.

I did another 10 on the cardio machines - came back, and finally the gaywad had left. I heard rumors that Cal Fit was a homo pickup joint- but this is ridiculous.

No comments: