Thursday, October 18, 2007

Is it worthwhile diving in Similan in late April?

Hi to all the divers who read my blog!!!

Someone just invited me for a dive trip - liveonboard - to Ko Similan in late April for 5 days. 4 days dive. The boat is the Wicked Witch... lol, couldn't they have chosen another name?

But I heard that its past the "due date" for the diving season - and the visibility will be not as great as January, maybe even turbulent.

The cost is quite reasonable tho - $750 - excluding the air ticket and other minor expenses.


2 comments:

adelyn kwan said...

The best period to dive Phuket/Similans is around late December - Feb. I'm going in Jan, come with mee!!

Cheng Cheng said...

I went twice in Apr.. both on Wicked Witch... not bad lah...
Went once in end Dec.. 2006.. freaking cold... hit abt 22~23 degrees C in some dives...