Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back home - Qantas sucks

The Qantas plane had engine trouble. Good thing they found that out before they left the tarmac. Took them 2 hours to fix. I'm just glad it was only 2 and not 5.

Qantas seems to be in the shits lately. I think their fleet is reaching their use-by-date and the buggers haven't got the cash to buy new ones.

Qantas staff are one kind. Bloody hell they won't even let me finish before they start taking the food plate off.

And whats with all the gay stewards? One of the freaks was have a conversation with his back to me and rubbing his perforated ass just cms away over my @#$ing food. I had an aisle seat next to the kitchen/service area.

I save $700 by taking Qanarse - as opposed to SIA. I'm wondering whether its really worth it.

No comments: