Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Black Beast

I'm depressed. I feel like killing myself from time to time.

I can't get out of it.

Back in 2007, we made a stupendous windfall - netting a lot of money. Enough to last 4 life times. I'm not joking.

I thought - Woot!!! - we have it made. All the christmases and new years came together in one glorious day.

I even came up with a plan to make sure that the cash was 100% safe and we could live like fucking kings for the rest of our bloody lives. No more dicking around. We had it made.

I turn my back for a month- and what does the senior partner do? Against my explicit advice - without consulting me - she goes and dumps the whole damn load on the stockmarket in November.

Perfect timing for the crash. She was so proud = she didn't even care to inform me of the disaster. And she doubled up on the positions.

Oh my fucking God. Fuck.

This isn't the first time she fucked up this way. The last time in 2004 she practically bankrupted us - and I only found out when the banker called me up bemused by the missing payments.

But because's she the senior partner - that's not a damn thing I can do about it.

They say that if you are depressed - you should go an exercise = after 20 mins u'll feel better.

No comments: