Thursday, February 01, 2007

Letter writing

Spent the afternoon searching for good letter writing paper at Takashimaya. Boy what a waste of time that was. Didn't find anything suitable and ended up paying for "something" which wasn't what I had in mind.

I was after writing pads - blank pieces of good quality paper- that had a seperate backing sheet with lines on them. So when you write you can get your sentences magically straight. Cool, huh? But found nothing there.

Then at "crappy" Peace Centre Shopping Mall- I went to my usual stationary shop run by this tai-tai - and found EXACTLY what I was looking for - at a fraction of the price I was willing to pay!!! Amazing!! Thank you Peace Centre!!!

Now to improve on my calligraphy... hope to be able to write like those 18th century writers one day- that'd be cool!!

No comments: