Thursday, July 13, 2006

You know what I really dislike

I really really dislike people who screw things up, and then blame anyone - anything for their mistakes.

From time to time, I have the misfortune to associate with such people. They screw things up. Then compound their mistakes and multiple their efforts and mistakes. What they should have bloody well done- is to say "Hey I made a big mistake... well several... many big mistakes. I need help. What do you need me to do?"

Instead, they usually run away from the problem. Then I step in.

I fix the problem up for them. Hey, I'm not God Almighty- I make mistakes too- and the repairs might not be elegant. But the main problem does get fixed up.

Funny though, later, I get pissed in the ear for helping out. Instead of admitting to their failings. You get a pissful of lame excuses. You know the cynical saying- "No good deed goes unpunished".

As the good book says- Do not make friends with a contentious person - ie someone who is proud, rude, arrogant, and loves to quarrel, do stupid things and cause trouble. Run... flee from such a fool.

No comments: