Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Noritake Ingrid: Lets Play "Mah-sa Mah-sah!!" (for real!)

Cool. I just bought an old Noritake China set. Its name is "Ingrid" made from 1958 - 1962. Yellow grey roses highlighted with gold trim. Very chic. I think thats about over 58 pieces in all. Incomplete dinner set with coffee set.

I take pleasure in small things in life. A drink from a beautiful tea cup. Experiencing the fragrance of freshly brewed coffee. It doesn't cost a lot and it makes me feel so good.

Sharing the experience with my friends makes the whole experience that more fun!

4 comments:

Kathleen Ang said...

wow, will be nice to have dinner with it.

Yauming YMC said...

Yes, the Japanese really know how to make superb porcelain. These things are over 50 years old but show no sign of age crackling (crazing). You might want to shop around in Japan and try and buy some old porcelain. I personally like the Noritake Arlene - which has cute little roses, grey leaves, silver lining and that gorgeous shiny cream surface. You can check it out in my photo section.

Andrew Hall said...

yep... coffee at YM's is quite a pleasure. You do forget all the problems in the world.

euen teh said...

Looks like another great buy!