Thursday, April 02, 2009

Fly Back Melbourne

Start:     Apr 2, '09 07:00a
End:     Apr 2, '09 11:45p
Location:     Melbourne
Flying back to my 2nd home in Melbourne. I feel like I want to come back to Singapore already... :(

Qantas is going to take nearly the whole darn day to send me back. I wish I had made more money than I could fly SIA.

I need to go for a run at the Lake near my home. Start swimming again. Lord I need to exercise... I really don't want to go back. So much @#$!!$%#$@$^^@t I have to put up back there. Totally !@#$%!%^ unavoidable - !@#!# I can't stand dealing with stupid brainless confident @#$! who are so @#$$%^$@ proud and think they know everything - and when the things inevitably fall apart - guess who has to put out the #@#@#%$@ fire and catch the @#@$#@%@!@# blame?

Maybe this time I'll just stand up and say @@#$%, I @#$%!# TOLD YOU IT SO YOU STUPID @#$!%!$%%@$@$&@&$$@!@#@#!!!!! AND THIS FOR THE @##$!#!@!@!@@!@ 100th TIME!!!!

@!@#23%!@ it, I can't. Then I'd be the bad guy. Sigh...

No comments: