Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Scuba Diving in Sipadan, Manado, Dayang, Maldives




I've been very fortunate to dive in some of the best diving spots in the world. God's own Aquarium. And its beautiful. Beautiful blue warm ocean waters. Luxurious Resorts. Not only that- I've got to see turtles, sharks, manta rays, and even a whale shark.

But what makes it really special are the new friends I meet on my trips. They are some of the nicest people in the world. I miss them. I dedicate this video to my diving buddies. Thanks for the magic.

Life. Its an adventure.

(I reedited the video, streamlining some of the sequences and trying to incorporate most of the spectacular diving moments. I couldn't use more modern music due to copyright problems I encountered in the past)

If you have problems watching this here, you can watch it on Youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEave5UYm6U